The Witcher 3 HD Reworked: Update 5.0 with even prettier effects
Hobby developer Halk Hogan recently released the 5.0 update for his mod “The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project”. The latest version provides in particular calculated in real time reflections on rivers and smaller streams, so that they look even more realistic and thus prettier. In addition, there are numerous new textures for the depictions of bricks and wall surfaces.
With the mod “The Witcher 3 ( buy now for € 79.99 ) HD Reworked Project”, the hobby developer Halk Hogan had already set himself the task in November 2015, the already pretty graphics of the role-playing game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to drill something up. Already the first versions have produced some impressive results, meanwhile there is another update.
In version 5.0, the modder has focused primarily on real-time calculated reflections on rivers, smaller streams and other water streams. The look from now on even more realistic and therefore of course also prettier. In addition, the update includes a variety of new meshes and textures to enhance the appearance of wood, bricks and wall surfaces. However, you need a video card that has at least two gigabytes of video memory to run The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project. In addition, you have to expect a slight negative impact on the overall performance of The Witcher 3.
You can download the mod on the website Nexusmods.com. Below this message, there is also a video that introduces you to the most important changes from Update 5.0.
Source: Nexus Mods
- Monster Hunter: World Late PC Release | Harmful to Total Sales
- Pokémon Go: New Nester Update is Live – Monster Swarms in the Parks
- Humble Store: Big Double Fine Sale with Psychonauts & more
- Star Wars Battlefront 2: First Details about Update 1.2 – Preview of the new patch
- June’s Journey – Hidden Object Game Free Download For PC (Windows)
- Candy Crush Saga Game Free Download For PC (Windows & Laptop)
- Fishdom Game Free Download For PC (Windows & Laptop)