Windows 10 Tip: Start, simplified
Editor’s note: We’re back with the summer batch of weekly Windows 10 tips posts, which highlight some of the many helpful features that come with the Windows 10 May 2019 Update. We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to make your daily life easier with a streamlined update process, as well as clean and simple experiences for your desktop.
If you feel like your life is too cluttered, some of you might find respite in the simplified Start layout that comes with the Windows 10 May 2019 Update.
New Windows 10 users – those who have new devices, new user accounts and clean installs – will see the new Start layout by default when they start up. Existing Windows 10 users who upgrade to the Windows 10 May 2019 update can choose to quickly uninstall apps or unpin groups of tiles, as they’ll see their original Start menu layouts carried over.
The simplified layout contains a sleek one-column design and fewer tiles.
Check it out in action:
If you like this, check out more Windows 10 Tips.
Top 15 Must Have Android Games & Apps:
- PUBG Mobile For PC [Windows 10] Free Download OR PUBG Mobile Game For PC
- Gachaverse (RPG & Anime Dress Up) For PC Free Download
- Creative Destruction For PC [Windows/ Mac OS] Free Download
- Fortnite For PC (Windows 10/8/7/XP) – FREE DOWNLOAD
- Baldi’s Basics in Education and Learning For PC [Windows & Apk]
- Granny For PC [Windows] – Free Download OR Granny For PC (Windows 10) Free Download
- Asphalt 9 Legends Download For PC [Windows] + Apk For Android
- Daybreak Legends For PC [Windows 10] – Free Download
- Identity V For PC Free Download OR Identity V For PC [Windows 10] Download
- Archero For PC (Windows 10/8/7) DOWNLOAD
- BitLife For PC Windows 10/8/7 & Mac OS | DOWNLOAD
- Canva DOWNLOAD For PC (Windows 10/8/7 | Mac OS)
- PUBG For PC (Windows 10/8/7/XP) – FREE DOWNLOAD
- Apex Legends For PC (Windows 10/8/7/XP) – FREE DOWNLOAD
- Tik Tok For PC [Windows 10/8/7] – FREE DOWNLOAD
Feel free to drop your message in the comment box below!