The Last of Us- Part II is without a doubt one of the most highly anticipated upcoming gamesss of this generation, even though it’s still a ways off from launch yet, and fans of the gamesss will obviously be incredibly excited to hear that production on the gamess is moving along nicely. As per some images uploaded by actors working on the gamess, motion capture for the gamess is in full swing.
Ashley Johnson, who portrayed Ellie in The Last of Us and will obviously be reprising her role in the sequel, posted an image of herself in full motion capture equipment, accompanied with a humourous caption that said “If one more person says to me “you’ve got something on your face”, they’re getting punched”, referring to the stuff they put on actors’ face for performance capture.
Meanwhile, Shannon Woodward, who is known for her role on the TV show Westworld and is also playing a part in the upcoming Naughty Dog gamess, also took to Instagram to post an image of herself in her motion capture getup.
The Last of Us- Part II is currently without a release date, but we’re assuming it will launch sometime in 2019. We’ll (presumably) know for sure either way when Sony gives out more concrete details at this year’s E3. Stay tuned to GamingBolt for more updates.
- Monster Hunter: World Late PC Release | Harmful to Total Sales
- Pokémon Go: New Nester Update is Live – Monster Swarms in the Parks
- Humble Store: Big Double Fine Sale with Psychonauts & more
- June’s Journey – Hidden Object gamess Free Download For PC (Laptop)
- Candy Crush Saga gamess Free Download For PC (Laptop & Laptop)
- Fishdom gamess Free Download For PC (Laptop & Laptop)