Star Wars Battlefront 2: First Details about Update 1.2 – Preview of the new patch
Publisher Electronic Arts has spoken in the official forum of Star Wars Battlefront 2 about the first details of the upcoming update 1.2. Among other things, the shooter will soon be extended to the time-limited game mode “Jetpack Cargo”, which was introduced a few weeks ago. But also changes to the arcade mode and the balancing of the characters are provided.
In the near future players of Star Wars Battlefront 2 ( buy now for 39,99 € ) can look forward to the release of Update 1.2. In the official forum , Publisher Electronic Arts hasalready given a small preview of the planned patch for the shooter. Thus, among other things, the time-limited game mode “Jetpack Cargo” belong to the update. Already in December 2017, the mode was revealed in a leak – the official announcement then took place in January 2018.
In Jetpack Cargo, two teams of eight players compete against each other. Before the start of the game, all participants will be equipped with a jetpack, which should substantially increase the overall game speed. How long the game mode will be available, is not known yet. The patch preview also includes some changes to the arcade mode of Star Wars Battlefront 2. Here, for example, there should be adjustments to the AI. Also, the balancing of the playable Star Wars characters has been changed a lot. The detailed patch notes and the date of update 1.2 should be published soon.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 – Preview Update 1.2
- Our limited time jetpack cargo mode arrives
- Arcade Updates (AI updates and more)
- Heroes & Villains Balancing (Boba Fett, Palpatine, Iden, Rey, Bossk, Kylo Ren, Luke, Chewbacca, Yoda, Lando, Darth Vader & Captain Phasma all see either, nerfs, buffs and tweaks)
- Classes, Reinforcements & Core Combat (Dodge updates, emotes, weapon tweaks, SCS un-nerf, and more)
- Milestones (updates)
- Level Design Balance Changes
- Level Design Bug Fixes
- General Improvements and Bug Fixes (Duplicate SC credits, blaster glow, lightsaber glow, color-blind tweak settings, performance and stability changes, and more)
- and more …
Source: Battlefront Forum
- Monster Hunter: World Late PC Release | Harmful to Total Sales
- Pokémon Go: New Nester Update is Live – Monster Swarms in the Parks
- Humble Store: Big Double Fine Sale with Psychonauts & more
- Civilization 6: Rise and Fall in Test – Class extension with old issues
- June’s Journey – Hidden Object Game Free Download For PC (Windows)
- Candy Crush Saga Game Free Download For PC (Windows & Laptop)
- Fishdom Game Free Download For PC (Windows & Laptop)