Sea of Thieves: Microtransactions about three months after the launch
Executive producer Joe Neate revealed in an interview that Sea of Thieves is expanding with microtransactions around three months after launch. A few days ago, the developers of developer Rare have yet to name a specific period. Until the introduction of in-game purchases, the various items in the game will only be unlockable with the in-game currency.
A few weeks before the release of Sea of Thieves (now for $ 64.99), Executive Producer Joe Neate revealed more details on the upcoming pirate game in an interview with IGN. It was again about the coming microtransactions in Sea of Thieves.
Accordingly, the Rare team would like to concentrate on optimizing the title in the months following the launch. With the release of the first major update, the micro-transactions will be integrated. After about three months players can count on the mini-DLCs.
Prior to the update, additional items can only be unlocked with Sea of Thieves in-game currency. However, these are just cosmetic items that give no benefits or reinforcements. Just recently, the Rare team confirmed in an interview that the pirate title should neverget lootboxes.
Sea of Thieves officially appears on March 20, 2018 for PC and Xbox One. Owners of an Xbox Game Pass can download the game directly to the launch at no extra cost.
- Monster Hunter: World Late PC Release | Harmful to Total Sales
- Pokémon Go: New Nester Update is Live – Monster Swarms in the Parks
- Humble Store: Big Double Fine Sale with Psychonauts & more
- Games News Podcast 501: Kingdom Come Deliverance
- June’s Journey – Hidden Object Game Free Download For PC (Windows)
- Candy Crush Saga Game Free Download For PC (Windows & Laptop)
- Fishdom Game Free Download For PC (Windows & Laptop)