Rocket League – Used by Hot Wheels as a toy brand | News
Hot Wheels launches a Rocket League toy set that is controlled via Bluetooth with mobile devices and is expected to be expensive.
Rocket League is implemented as a physical toy, as Kotaku reports. The toy car brand Hot Wheels builds a stadium in the car football setting in which remote-controlled cars chase the big ball via smartphone or tablet. The following graphic shows a non-final design of the game set.
This is how Rocket League will look in real life.
In February last year, Hot Wheels vehicles found their way into Rocket League as DLCs, now “Hot Wheels replies”. The Octane and the Dominion should be controlled via Bluetooth and detect the ball with infrared, if a goal was scored. A supplied charging station ensures enough juice on the batteries. In addition, should be included in the set Hot Wheels content for Rocket League. The price of the physical toy amounts to salted 180 dollars.
In addition, developer Psyonix announced additional content in cooperation with Hot Wheels, which will be released later this year. Whether it might even be more than a few new cars and cosmetics, so a fully elaborated extension with maps and modes, remains to speculate.
- Monster Hunter: World Late PC Release | Harmful to Total Sales
- Pokémon Go: New Nester Update is Live – Monster Swarms in the Parks
- Humble Store: Big Double Fine Sale with Psychonauts & more
- Diablo 3: Season 13 – Start Date, Sets and Rewards | updates
- June’s Journey – Hidden Object Game Free Download For PC (Windows)
- Candy Crush Saga Game Free Download For PC (Windows & Laptop)
- Fishdom Game Free Download For PC (Windows & Laptop)