Metro: Exodus – Game world is bigger than its predecessor 2033 and Last Light together
Developer 4A Games has spoken in a recent interview about the size of the game world of Metro: Exodus. So the upcoming shooter should be larger than the two predecessor Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light together. All new areas are freely walkable according to 4A Games and provide content for several hours.
This year, fans of the Metro line with Metro: Exodus ( now for 59.99 € buy ) can look forward to a new offshoot for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. In the run-up to the release, the developer studio 4A Games has revealed in an interview with the GameInformer now more details on the upcoming shooter. Among other things, it was about the game world of Metro: Exodus.
According to new information from executive producer Jon Bloch and creative director Andiry Prokhorov, Exodus is bigger than the two predecessors Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light together. Nearly two square kilometers offer the “large areas” of Exodus on average area. In Last Light, the largest area was around 200 by 100 meters. While players in Metro: Exodus can not travel between the areas, each area is accessible and offers content for hours of gameplay. However, the developers did not give any indication of a release.
- Monster Hunter: World Late PC Release | Harmful to Total Sales
- Pokémon Go: New Nester Update is Live – Monster Swarms in the Parks
- Humble Store: Big Double Fine Sale with Psychonauts & more
- Sudoku Game Free Download For PC (Windows & Laptop)
- June’s Journey – Hidden Object Game Free Download For PC (Windows)
- Candy Crush Saga Game Free Download For PC (Windows & Laptop)
- Fishdom Game Free Download For PC (Windows & Laptop)