Laser League: Future sports game of OlliOlli-makers in early access
Developer Studio Roll7’s futuristic sports game Laser League recently launched into the official Early Access phase. Fittingly, you get both at Steam and in the Humble Store currently a discount of 30 percent, so you can strike particularly cheap. However, this offer is only valid until 19 February 2018.
If you’ve ever wanted to take a closer look at the futuristic sports game Laser League , you’ll get the chance to do so now. For the developer Roll7, who was able to make a name for himself through the skateboarding game OlliOlli , has recently released the Early Access version.
This is of course not all the features of the final version included, you also have to live with high probability still with some bugs. However, from now on you have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the futuristic world of sports and in this way support the Roll7 team in their further development. Incidentally, Laser League is a futuristic sports game with a focus on competitive multiplayer. In 2150, players in an arena fight for checkpoints that emit deadly light. At the same time it is necessary to avoid the lasers of the opposing team.
Laser League Early Access:
Matching the early access launch, both the Steam and Humble stores are currently offering a 30 percent discount on the purchase of Laser League. However, you should not let yourself spend too much time with it because the action ends on the 15th (Humble Store) or February 19th, 2018 (Steam).
- Monster Hunter: World Late PC Release | Harmful to Total Sales
- Pokémon Go: New Nester Update is Live – Monster Swarms in the Parks
- Humble Store: Big Double Fine Sale with Psychonauts & more
- The Avengers: Action RPG with a singleplayer part
- June’s Journey – Hidden Object Game Free Download For PC (Windows)
- Candy Crush Saga Game Free Download For PC (Windows & Laptop)
- Fishdom Game Free Download For PC (Windows & Laptop)