Eve Online: Developers Introduce Harsher Penalties for Bot Users
The team of developer CCP Games has announced harsher penalties for users of bots in Eve Online in the official blog. In the future, players can only afford a warning before the account is permanently blocked. However, the duration of the previous penalties has been reduced slightly.
In January 2018 alone, developer CCP Games has banned around 1,800 accounts from Eve Online.In mid-January, the CCP Games development team announced that new measures will soon be introduced to combat bot users in Eve Online ( buy now ) . Less than a month later, the studio has now introduced some penalties in the official blog , which come into force in March 2018. Among other things, players may now only allow one more warning before an account is permanently blocked. However, there are also changes to the duration of the previous penalties.
So far, a user of bots has been banned from Eve Online for 30 days after his first offense . From March, this duration will be reduced to just three days. Within the community, this decision has already raised some questions. However, according to CCP Games this should bring some advantages. In addition, an account that uses a bot for the second time is permanently blocked.
Whether the team has also developed new methods to detect bot users early, was not disclosed. Currently, many users of these illegal aids are said to get away undetected.
Source: CCP Games
- Monster Hunter: World Late PC Release | Harmful to Total Sales
- Pokémon Go: New Nester Update is Live – Monster Swarms in the Parks
- Humble Store: Big Double Fine Sale with Psychonauts & more
- Overwatch: Team access costs increased from $ 20 to 60 million
- June’s Journey – Hidden Object Game Free Download For PC (Windows)
- Candy Crush Saga Game Free Download For PC (Windows & Laptop)
- Fishdom Game Free Download For PC (Windows & Laptop)