Destiny 2: Scarlet Week started with exclusive rewards and 2v2 game mode
Developer Bungie officially launched the recently announced Scarlet Week in Destiny 2. Over the next few days, players can look forward to exclusive rewards and a time-limited 2v2 game mode in the Crucible. Here, among other things returns from the predecessor known map “The Burning Shrine” as a new edition with the name “The Burnout”.
In the so-called Scarlet Week , players can look forward to exclusive rewards and content in Destiny 2 (now for € 49.95) in the coming days . The rewards items of the event will be featured in the Scarlet Engrams, which will now not only be more for completing missions, but for each level upgrade as well. In addition, the engrams can only be unlocked and not purchased.
There will also be some changes in the Crucible during the Scarlet Week. So there will be a time-limited game mode in which two teams compete with two players each. The closer the characters of the other players are to each other, the faster the skills of the guardians will load up. If the players go their separate ways, their positions are revealed to the opponents on the cards. In addition, the card “Burnout” is introduced.
It is a new edition of the map “The Burning Shrine” from the predecessor. The Scarlet Week ends on February 20, 2018.
- Monster Hunter: World Late PC Release | Harmful to Total Sales
- Pokémon Go: New Nester Update is Live – Monster Swarms in the Parks
- Humble Store: Big Double Fine Sale with Psychonauts & more
- Assassin’s Creed Origins: Exploration Mode DLC available from February 20th
- June’s Journey – Hidden Object Game Free Download For PC (Windows)
- Candy Crush Saga Game Free Download For PC (Windows & Laptop)
- Fishdom Game Free Download For PC (Windows & Laptop)