Civilization 6: Shaka leads the Zulu into battle | Update
With the add-on Rise and Fall of the round strategy game Civilization 6, you can also incarnate the Zulu tribe led by Shaka. The powerful chief of the tribe managed to make the Zulu a great and dreaded military power in the 19th century. The people have special units and abilities.
With the Zulu, a new, interesting crowd awaits you on February 8, in the add-on Rise and Fall of the round-robin game Civilization 6 ( buy now for € 26.50 ) .
In addition, the Zulu can build fortified homesteads, the Ikanda. A double palisade protects the inhabitants from attacks and keeps the cattle indoors. The Amabutho ability allows you to train Shaka Corps (mercenary alignment) and Armies (National Socialism alignment) earlier and also earns +1 basic combat strength for corps and armies. With Isibongo, by conquering a city with a unit, you improve it into corps or armies – provided the right alignment is unlocked.
As the Zulu play in Civilization 6, you will learn on February 8, when the add-on Rise and Fall appears.
- Monster Hunter: World Late PC Release | Harmful to Total Sales
- Pokémon Go: New Nester Update is Live – Monster Swarms in the Parks
- Humble Store: Big Double Fine Sale with Psychonauts & more
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – expansion “Galadriel’s Blade” published
- June’s Journey – Hidden Object Game Free Download For PC (Windows)
- Candy Crush Saga Game Free Download For PC (Windows & Laptop)
- Fishdom Game Free Download For PC (Windows & Laptop)