LONG GONE ARE the days when you could pass a girl a slip of paper and have her circle her feelings. “Yes, I like you” now has to be interpreted from a mix of body language signals and vague remarks. The worst part: you may have actually let a few great catches go because you didn’t know the hook had caught.
She maintains eye contact. Ever see a girl stare at a chocolatey dessert or a cute dress in a store window? Girls use their eyes to convey desire. If she can’t keep her eyes off you, you’re in the clear, especially if her pupils appear wider than normal.
She starts to act like your reflection. When people are attracted to each other, they start to mirror each other’s actions and speech patterns. If she starts saying weird phrases that only you use, it’s not because she’s your other half (though hopefully that’s true, too); she just likes you.
She keeps asking questions. Questions are a good sign that she’s really interested in who you are. If she keeps asking you questions and actually listens to what you have to say, it means that she’s invested in getting to know the real you.
- He pokes fun at your godawful chewing, but he really thinks you’re adorable. Yup, men aren’t as transparent as we seem.
- He laughs at the way you eat.
- After all a man needs to know who he’s going to battle with.
- He knows everything about the men you’re interested in.
- Yup it’s true. A forehead kiss means we really care for you and not your G-string.
- The good stuff will follow soon.He keeps kissing you on the forehead.
- When he can’t stop talking about his new watch, his new perfume, it’s not his ego.
- Just like a peacock he’s preening for your attention.
Related Articles: Best tips to pack the perfect healthy lunch for work