Mortal Kombat X is NetherRealm Studios’ newest video game in the legendary, highly acclaimed fighting game franchise and brings the iconic franchise to a new generation. Mortal Kombat X combines a cinematic view with completely new gameplay for the most brutal Kombat experience ever. The game offers a new experience that brings players into a continuous online battle, where each fight counts in the global power struggle. Mortal Kombat X gives you the opportunity to choose from different variations of each person for the first time, which affects both strategy and combat style. Experience a brand new story featuring some of the most iconic characters, such as Scorpion and Sub-Zero. In addition, the game introduces new challengers who represent the forces of good and evil.
– New and classic characters: The offer of characters includes favorites from fans such as the classics Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden and Canoe – and new characters like Cassie Cage, Kotal Kahn, Ferra-Torr and D’Vorah. Good and evil take up each other.
– Personage variations: Mortal Kombat X offers three different versions for each playable character, each with their own fighting style, special moves, skills and strategies. Your choice influences the style and overall strategy of the game.
– Epic, cinematic story line: A profound story mode that goes on until 25 years after Mortal Kombat’s 2011 events, which propagates the dark story and introduces new characters, such as Cassie Cage, Daughter of the favorites Sonya Blade and Johnny Cage.
– Visceral Kombat: Mortal Kombat X introduces the following evolution in fighting with the return of the X-ray and Finishing Moves which shows brute fights like never before.
Minimum System Requirements:
– 64-bit Windows
7/8 – Intel Core i5-750 2.67 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4GHz
– 3GB RAM
– NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 5850
– DirectX 11
– Broadband Internet Connection
– 40 GB free disk space